Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dyrads and The 4 Seasons | The 7 Stones

I don't know what I am about to say has anything related to the puzzle that is coming soon. But that's how I think.
****************************************
If you notice the official Dryads picture, they have 4 seasons as background for each of them. The pictures were sent to us in group notice with different subjects and the sequence were sula, myrr, troo, azra. Look at the backgrounds, they are winter,  autumn, summer, spring.


Sula (SULA: Watcher Of The North) - Winter



Myrr (The Messengers Are Returning)- Autumn



Troo (The Messengers Are Coming) - Summer



Azra (The Messengers Are Returned) - Spring


****************************************

When you're buying Dryad Pedestal, did you notice the rotating four leaves with colorful particles around them and also some small prims inside? I think that is the 7 stones.

This is my guess which leaf belongs to which coat. Just my guess referring to the 4 seasons background.


Now turn off the particles (so you can see it clearer), look closely to the small prims around.


Just ignore the sphere and cube with default texture. There are 6 prims with different colors and shapes. Number 1 - 6 are blue, red, yellow, purple, orange and green. Number 7 is a sphere with combination of all these 6 colors. Won't that remind you of 7 stones? Yes? No?

EDITED: I WAS WRONG, THAT IS NOT THE 7 STONES. AND WHAT I SAID HERE NOT RELATED TO THE PUZZLE, LOL. I GET THE MESSAGE AND THE GIFT AT THE END. THE GIFT PICTURE IS HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - Dryads are my first foray into Meeroo-ness and this will surely help. Can't wait for those Stones to arrive. I missed the pictures and am very glad you posted them here.

    Thanks,
    Nalo Jampoler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Me too waiting for the stones~

    ReplyDelete