Sunday, September 4, 2011

The hint says "the Oracle facing North"


Catherine said: "Did you notice the hint of the Oracle facing North? take a look at the platform. That's a pretty strong hint as to some of whats coming very shortly!"
I visited Roo, and took some snapshots. I opened mini map and tried to figure out where is the north? I walked to the north and arrived at a desolate place that looks like this.


I moved my camera higher, and found that the Oracle is actually facing north east of the sim. I told myself, "north" is actually north east of the sim because "the Oracle facing North". Noticed that the archway entrance is located at north .


Then, "take a look at the platform". The Oracle is facing north, and at north, south, east, west, each direction has a symbol on it. 


Dryads are the Watchers of North (Sula), South (Troo), East (Myrr) and West (Azra), I think somehow they are related to these four symbols. 


At the archway, there are 5 symbols on it too. They look very similar. That one on bottom left is exactly the same like one of the symbol on the pre-order necklace.


I walked out and continued heading north. Didn't see anything extraordinary, but there's a meeroo statue.


I looked from the outside of the front entrance. I can see the Dryad platform. Still nothing extraordinary.


I moved my camera going up a bit higher. There is a symbol in the sky. See the symbol that I circled it, another symbol that is on the pre-order necklace.


A closer look of the meeroo statue. Very beautiful, but does it related to the puzzle that is coming soon? And what are the blue dots behind there? Well, maybe I think too much. That probably just one of the decoration on the sim.


I continued to walk. Then I see the pyramid. I am not sure, but I think it has nothing to do with the puzzle.


Seems that I already came to the end of north. When I cam around, I saw a chair. Oh, very pretty. Is it official? Is it for sale? I don't know.


 End of my journey in Roo. Time to rest~

EDITED: I DON'T KNOW WHY THE ORACLE IS FACING NORTH. AND NOTHING SEEMS TO BE RELATED TO THE PUZZLE. BUT I DID GET THE MESSAGE AND THE GIFT AT THE END. THE GIFT PICTURE IS HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you are good at this. Very nice shots. I'll must admit when I first went to Roo I was lost - didn't know where to start or what that thing (The Oracle) in the center was about.

    I picked up my dryads on the 2ndardy market because I didn't know you could get them from the Oracle. LOL - now I have some in reserve from her.

    I love your journey and must make one of my own. You have certainly helped me figure out HOW to look for clues at Roo.

    Many thanks, and safe waters where you swim,
    Nalo Jampoler

    ReplyDelete