Sunday, September 18, 2011

Yes I got the message

The bronze statue is beautiful.




I don't really "solved" it, it was random clicking, and then I saw the bronze statue and received one. First, it was fun until I found out that we don't need any Dryad to make the stone works properly. That makes me disappointed. :(


On a previous blog post, Catherine said "But they must be rezzed in the company of your dryads in order to work properly. " This is not correct. The Singing Stones is in group notice, that means anyone in the group can get one. I tried with my alt that has not registered on website, never attach the HUD, never coax any meeroo, it works. I rezzed the singing stones in sandbox, solved the puzzle and received the bronze statue.


"BUT- The Singing Stones are not simple to communicate with. They change each time a new player enters their domain, or when a player leaves their area and returns. Since the Singing Stones change with each player and each time, it can be very, very tricky!"


Don't be scared by the paragraph above, it is very easy once you get the message. :D
No need to look at north, no need to learn how to write the meerunic. The only hint is LISTEN CAREFULLY because
"Each stone represents a sound, and when pieced together, should reveal a message".

Good luck for those who haven't get it.













No comments:

Post a Comment