Friday, September 16, 2011

I have no clue for the 7 stones...

This is the latest notice we have about the 7 stones. Exactly like what she said, she's standing in the middle of the 7 stones. And what next?


Apparently, the crucial part is in the middle. Some symbols there we have seen before, some are not, and most we cannot see them clearly. When I first looked at it, it looks a bit like bagua. Just a thought.


It is called 7 stones, the stone around must have something to do with the puzzle. I mean, are those colorful stones are just stone? Or those are symbols too?


Happy weekend and good luck with the puzzle. :)

*Disclaimer: I do not own pictures on this blog post (I have no clue for the 7 stones...). All three of them are from the same picture in official group notice. I took snapshot of it and edited it.

EDITED: WHAT I GUESSED HERE WERE WRONG. BUT I DID GET THE MESSAGE AND THE GIFT AT THE END. THE GIFT PICTURE IS HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment